• Vehicle Model:2019 KM002-305wo 30.5cc Buggy
• Vehicle Size: 34 inches x 20 inches x 11 inches
• Ride Height: 3 inches
• Weight: 26 pounds
• Wheel Base: 22.6 inches
• Tire Diameter: 6.5 inches
• Rear Tire Width: 3.25 inches
• Front Tire Width: 2.5 inches
• Suspension Travel: Front 3.7 inches Rear 3.9 inches
• Shipping box: 34 inches x 21 inches x 13 inches
• Shipping weight: 36 pounds.
KING MOTOR KM-002A BUGGY RC CAR
Note: Due to shortage and currency fluctuation in Pakistan, kindly confirm price and availability before ordering!
Mechanical & Electronics
• New Design 4 BOLT CYLINDER HEAD Powerful King Motor 30.5cc 4 Bolt 2-stroke gasoline / petrol engine; air cooled 25/1 gas/oil mix recommended; starts and runs beautifully
• Powerful 4+ HP 2 cycle piston valve 30.5cc pull start engine
• 35KG All Metal Gear steering servo (water resistant)
• New Improved 20KG all metal gear throttle/brake servo (water resistant)
• New nylon super strong suspension A-arms and other parts
• Walbro WT997 carburetor, adjustable with choke
• Upgraded long lasting 6V 3000 mah battery and USA charger
• New Heavy duty super strong poison 10 spoke rims with metal hex hubs
• Includes a Fly Sky GT-3B 2.4G 3channel 2.4GHZ Radio, details below.
• Built in adjustable fail-safe
• Full Ball bearings
• 8000 RPM clutch
• Rear vented disk brake
• VVC shocks with HD 6mm shafts (Long suspension: 7 3/8″-front & 8 1/4″-rear)
• Large foam Air filter
• Plastic rear wing
• Aluminum Alloy Differential case with hardened steel gears (inside the plastic transmission)
• Chrome Steel THOR performance exhaust pipe
• All-Terrain Buggy size tires with medium foam compound (these work good on pavement and most off road surfaces)
• Large fuel tank, can last as long as 45 minutes
• Instruction manual for vehicle and radio
• CNC Aluminum rear hub carriers
• CNC Aluminum front shock tower supports
• CNC Aluminum front shock tower brace
• CNC Aluminum rear HD shock tower brace
What you need to get started:
8 aa batteries for GT-3B radio
87-93 octane gas
2-stroke gas oil mix (25/1 : gas/oil) (available in most rc shops, garden supply or motorcycle stores)
Charge the battery with charger (both are included) (do not charge for more than 4 hours at a time).
Read the manuals :-).
Make sure all radio functions are working properly.
Start it up and have some FUN!