AGRAS T20 Agriculture Spray Drone | Crop Protection
Total Weight (Excluding battery)
- 21.1 kg
Standard Takeoff Weight
- 42.6 kg
Max Takeoff Weight
- 47.5 kg (at sea level)
Max Thrust-Weight Ratio
- 1.70 (with a takeoff weight of 47.5 kg)
Hovering Accuracy (With a strong GNSS signal)
- D-RTK enabled: Horizontal: ±10 cm, Vertical: ±10 cm D-RTK disabled: Horizontal: ±0.6 m, Vertical: ±0.3 m (Radar module enabled: ±0.1 m)
RTK/ GNSS Operating Frequency
- RTK: GPS L1/L2, GLONASS F1/F2, BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1/E5  GNSS: GPS L1, GLONASS F1, Galileo E1 
Max Power Consumption
- 8300 W
Hovering Power Consumption
- 6200 W (with a takeoff weight of 47.5 kg)
- 15 min (takeoff weight of 27.5 kg with a 18000 mAh battery) 10 min (takeoff weight of 42.6 kg with a 18000 mAh battery)
Max Tilt Angle
Max Operating Speed
- 7 m/s
Max Flying Speed
- 10 m/s (with a strong GNSS signal)
Max Wind Resistance
- 8 m/s
Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level
- 2000 m
Recommended Operating Temperature
- 0° to 40°C
Max Diagonal Wheelbase
- 1883 mm
- 2509×2213×732 mm (Arms and propellers unfolded) 1795×1510×732 mm (Arms unfolded and propellers folded) 1100×570×732 mm (Arms and propellers folded)
PROPULSION SYSTEM – MOTOR
- 100×15 mm
- 666 g
- 75 rpm/v
- 13.5 kg/rotor
- 2400 W/rotor
Weight (Single propeller)
- 90 g
PROPULSION SYSTEM – PROPELLERS
Diameter × Pitch
- 33×9 in
PROPULSION SYSTEM – ESC
Max Working Current (Continuous)
- 40 A
Max Working Voltage
- 58.8 V(14S LiPo)
- Horizontal: 98°, Vertical: 78°
- 1280×960 30fps
- 12 lux at 5 m of direct light
Spray Tank Volume
- Rated: 15.1 L, Full: 20 L
- Rated:15.1 kg, Full:20 kg
SPRAYING SYSTEM – NOZZLE
- SX11001VS(standard) SX110015VS(optional) XR11002VS(optional)
Max Spray Rate
- SX11001VS: 3.6 L/min SX110015VS: 4.8L/min XR11002VS: 6 L/min
- SX11001VS: 130-250 μm SX110015VS: 170-265 μm XR11002VS: 190-300 μm (related to the actual working environment, spraying flow, etc.)
- 4-7 m (8 nozzles, at a height of 1.5 – 3 m above crops)
SPRAYING SYSTEM – FLOW METER
- 0.25-20 L/min
- Conductivity > 50 μS/cm (Liquids such as water or pesticides that contain water)
HIGH PRECISION RADAR MODULE
- CE (Europe)/(United States): 24.00 GHz-24.25 GHz MIC (Japan)/KCC (Korea): 24.05 GHz-24.25 GHz
- MIC/KCC/CE /FCC: <20 dBm
Altitude Detection & Terrain Follow
- Altitude detection range: 1-30 m Stabilization working range:1.5-15 m Maximum slope of hill mode: 35°
Obstacle Avoidance System
- Altitude detection range: 1.5-30 m FOV: Horizontal: 360°, Vertical: ±15° Condition: Relative altitude higher than 1.5 m, operation speed lower than 7 m/s Safe distance: 2.5m (distance between the propeller tip and the obstacle after the aircraft stops) Obstacle-avoiding direction: Omnidirectional obstacle sensing operates horizontally and covers 360°
T20 Intelligent Flight Battery
- 6.4 kg (approximately)
- 9 C
- 18000 mAh
- 51.8 V
OcuSync 2.0 Operating Frequency
- 2.4000-2.4835 GHz 5.725-5.850 GHz
OcuSync 2.0 Effictive Transmission Distance(Unobstructed, free of interference)
- SRRC/MIC/KCC/CE: 3 km NCC/FCC: 5km (Operation height: 2.5 m)
OcuSync 2.0 Transmission Power (EIRP)
- 2.4 GHz SRRC/CE/MIC/KCC: 18.5 dBm, FCC: 25.5 dBm; 5.8 GHz SRRC/FCC: 25.5 dBm
- Wi-Fi Direct, Wireless Display, 802.11a/g/n/ac, and Wi-Fi with 2×2 MIMO is supported
Wi-Fi Operation Frequency Range
- 2.4000-2.4835 GHz 5.150-5.250 GHz 5.725-5.850 GHz
WIFI Transmission Power (EIRP)
- 2.4 GHz SRRC/CE: 18.5 dBm; FCC/MIC/KCC: 20.5 dBm; 5.2 GHz SRRC/FCC/CE/MIC: 14 dBm; KCC:10 dBm; 5.8 GHz SRRC/FCC: 18 dBm; CE/KCC: 12 dBm
- Bluetooth 4.2
Bluetooth Operating Frequency
- 2.4000-2.4835 GHz
Bluetooth Transmission Power (EIRP)
- SRRC/MIC/FCC/CE/KCC: 6.5 dBm
- 5.5-inch screen 1920×1090 pixels Brightness: 1000 cd/m² Android System
Random Access Memory, RAM
- 4GB LPDDR4
- ROM 32GB + microSD, supports microSD cards with a capacity of up to 128 GB and R/W speed up to UHS-I Speed Grade 3
- HDMI 1.4
- Agras T20
- 18 W
Operation Temperature Range
- -10° to 40°C
Storage Temperature Range
- ＜ 1 month: -30° to 60°C 1-3 months: -30° to 45°C 3-6 months: -30° to 35°C ＞ 6 months: -30° to 25°C (Built-in battery power 40% to 60%)
- 5° to 40°C
REMOTE CONTROLLER – INTERNAL BATTERY
- 18650 Li-ion (5000 mAh @ 7.2 V)
- 2 hours
- 2.5 hours (using a standard USB power adapter rated 12 V/2 A)
Power Supply Current/Voltage (USB-A port)
- 5 V/ 1.5 A
REMOTE CONTROLLER – INTELLIGENT BATTERY
- Supports USB power fast charge adapters rated 12 V/2 A
- 2S LiPo
- 4920 mAh
- 7.6 V
- 37.39 Wh
- 5° to 40°C
- 2 hours
REMOTE CONTROLLER – INTELLIGENT BATTERY CHARGING HUB
- 17.3-26.2 V
Output Voltage and Current
- 8.7 V, 6 A
- 5° to 40°C
REMOTE CONTROLLER – INTELLIGENT BATTERY CHARGING HUB POWER ADAPTER
- 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 17.4 V
- 57 W
Importance of Spraying Drones in your Agricultural Fields:
Agribusiness is changing dramatically as it aims to continue producing enough food while remaining sustainable. In the new agricultural era, farmers are using a variety of high-tech applications based on GPS, variable-rate applications, steering systems, and remote sensing devices.
Basically, modern farm technology revolutionizes farming by introducing and making use of precise and modern technology in the form of drones spraying.
How does Spraying Drones aid you?
With the use of technology, farmers are able to optimize production and profitability, as well as protect the environment, which can lead them to success.
A buy drone for spray is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that can carry up to 20 kilograms and can’t be boarded by humans.
How are Drones operated?
Generally, drones are operated in one of two ways; directly, by wireless remote control, or autonomously, by following a route based on satellite data and other sensors.
Unmanned aerial vehicles belong to many different types, and they may be divided into several categories:
It has a fixed-wing and propeller for forwarding movement. It is a simple aircraft to control.
The fact that the craft is built in such a way that it must be constantly moving in relation to the air around it is a major contributing factor to its inability to stay aloft.
Other limitations include the need for runway areas for larger drones to be launched or retrieved, while smaller drones can be retrieved by touching the ground when they land.
Due to its rotary system, rotary-wing buy drone for spray can hover and can be deployed and recovered vertically. Rotary-wing drones can be described as little helicopter-like since they have 4-8 rotors.
It is small, easy to transport, and less likely to break down than other types.
A tethered vehicle is a drone attached by a wire to eliminate the need for remote control, but it has the disadvantage of only carrying a limited amount of cargo, as well as shorter battery life.
The movement of the agriculture drone sprayer for sale is therefore limited by the tether. Moreover, tethered drones come in many forms, varying from a standard drone that moves by the tether to a miniature wire drone with a built-in power system.
UAVs, which are capable of deploying a variety of sensors and taking images of crop conditions at a low cost, has proven to be very useful in agriculture because they capture high-resolution and low-cost images.
Let’s get an insight into the perks of Drones!
- Originally designed for spraying chemicals, drones in Pakistan are now a valuable tool for acquiring aerial photographs with cameras and sensors mounted on the platforms.
- There is a wide range of images available, from simple visible-light images to multi-spectral imagery used to assess the health and weed density of plants as well as assets.
- They can be used to monitor a variety of parameters in agriculture, such as the following: spraying drones for sale collect raw data, and converting it to useful information through algorithms.
- They help curtail the damage caused by pests, color changes caused by pest infestations
- Scouting the plants; numbers, plot sizes, compromised plots, planter skips Watering the parts of the field/orchard that are water-stressed; assessing water use in the field/orchard.