- 10th Gen Core i7-10750H (Six Core, 2.60-5.0Ghz)
- 17 inch FHD+ (1920 x 1200) Anti-Glare Infinity Edge 500-Nits Non-Touch Display
- 16GB DDR4 RAM
- 512GB PCIe SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 TI 4GB GDDR5
- Windows 10 Home
- Internal Backlit Keyboard with Fingerprint Reader, 6-Cell 97Whr Battery
- slot | 5. 2x Thunderbolt 3 with power delivery & DisplayPort
- 1x USB-C 3.1 with power delivery & DisplayPort |
- 2. Full size SD card reader v6.0 | 3. 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo jack | 4. Wedge-shaped lock
Dell XPS 17 9700 TFY2T 10th Gen Core i7-10750H 17 Inch FHD 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Nvidia GTX 1650Ti 4GB Win 10 Home
Note: Due to shortage and currency fluctuation in Pakistan, kindly confirm price and availability before ordering!
Dell XPS 17 9700 TFY2T 10th Gen Core i7-10750H 17 Inch FHD 16GB RAM 512TB SSD Nvidia GTX 1650Ti 4GB Win 10 Home
Buy Dell XPS 17 TFY2T 9700 10th Gen Core i7-10750H 17 Inch FHD 16GB RAM 512TB SSD Nvidia GTX 1650Ti 4GB Win 10 Home from us at the best Dell XPS 17 9700 TFY2T 10th Gen Core i7-10750H 17 Inch FHD laptop prices in Pakistan and enjoy our nationwide free delivery, customers from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Multan, Faisalabad, Sialkot, Hyderabad can get deliveries within 24 hours.
The Dell XPS 17 delivers powerful performance in an incredibly thin form factor powering through intense workloads with up to 64GB memory and up to 3x faster wireless with Killer™ AX1650 built on Intel WiFi6 Chipset.
The XPS 17 with an optional GeForce RTX™ GPU features dedicated ray tracing, AI, and video hardware for next-generation content creation.
Optional discrete graphics feature unique dual opposite outlet fans, that increase fan airflow by approximately 30% and drive cooling airflow in both directions, resulting in more airflow overall and improved skin temperatures.
Dell’s development of the Dual Opposite Outlet fan has resulted in multiple pending patent applications and at least one issued patent. A massive vapor chamber spans the entire width of the laptop providing even more heat dissipation capacity to help keep the laptop cool and achieve higher turbo power.